As a new year starts we continue to provide a range of resources and workshops for Postgraduate Researchers. Take a look at some of the things we are offering this year:
- Writing Workshops: We offer a range of writing workshops including Getting Started with your writing, Grammar, Writing for Publication, Is my Writing Academic Enough? and Writing Abstracts.
- Online Statistics: We run a 5 week online Introductory Statistics for Life Scientists Course
- PGR Mid-Semester Welcome Event: This event is for students who have missed a University Welcome event this academic year or have arrived recently.
- 3 Minute Thesis: The annual 3 Minute Thesis Competition will take place on the 27th June 2019. Training is available to anyone interested in taking part in this competition, this will take place on the 14th February 2019.
- Prepare for Doctoral Success: this online course starts on the 11th February and will help you settle in to your doctoral studies by sharing essential information, tips and advice, and giving you an opportunity to interact with other students at the same stage.
- Our brochure has more information on the workshop and support available to PGR’s – https://edin.ac/2MmF9Hg
- Follow us on twitter @iad4phd to keep up to date with the latest workshops and events
For more information on all of the above please see here