Are you struggling to find the time to write without interruption?
The aim of a ‘Just Write’ session is to create a time and place for PhD students to write without the distractions of emails, Facebook, Twitter and everyday life.
‘Just Write’ will provide you with a quiet space to focus exclusively on your writing, the session is not facilitated, however a member of staff will be present to ensure that everyone gets the most from the session.
Thinking of coming along? Here is what you need to know:
- You will get the most out of the time by coming prepared to write
- Bring your laptop and any notes you may need with you
- You can use this time to focus on anything related to your work
For a full list of dates please see here
In addition to the ‘Just Write’ Sessions there are also weekly ‘Shut up and Write’ drop in sessions, these take place as follows:
- Wednesdays 10am-1pm @ Red Box Marchmont, Spottiswoode Road, Edinburgh
- Fridays 2-5pm @ Room 2.01, Old Infirmary (Geography), Drummond Street, Edinburgh
More information about “Shut Up & Write” here: https://thesiswhisperer.com/shut-up-and-write/