Edinburgh Local Gradschool 2015 – 15th – 17th April 2015
The Edinburgh GRADschool is an experiential 3-day non-residential learning course, designed for doctoral researchers in the last 18 months of their PhD, aiming to raise participants’ awareness of their personal and professional transferable skills.
The course uses small facilitated groups to enable you to review your experiences at intervals as the GRADschool progresses.
It offers you the unique opportunity to:
- take a step back from your research and consider your next step
- develop a wide variety of personal and professional skills
- build a network with students from across Scotland
- develop self awareness and self confidence
The course aims to help you develop:
- communication, networking, time management, and team work skills
- awareness of your own individual qualities and strengths
- self-confidence in research and beyond
- career management skills and raised awareness of the range of career options open to PhD graduates.
For more information and booking see here