Do you have entrepreneurial ambitions or a desire to develop your career in a business environment? If so then the IAD’s business and enterprise training may be of interest . . .
The Institute for Academic Development’s business and enterprise training workshops support students and staff who want to gain broader business skills and knowledge to enhance their career options, and supports those who specifically have a business idea they are interested in taking to market. The following workshops are running in Semester 2:
- Business Strategy and Market Research, 20th January 2015
- Business Finance, 3rd February 2015
- Networking4Success, 10th February 2015
- Introducing Intellectual Property for Innovation and Business, 12th February 2015
- PR for your business, 24th February 2015
- Digital Marketing, 3rd March 2015
For more information, and to book visit: www.ed.ac.uk/iad/enterprise
Come along to the courses and find out more information and start developing those business and enterprise skills!!