We are running a new course: ‘Ease the Load – Feel good about your busy life’ on Wednesday 29th October 2014
- Complex workload?
- Inbox becoming overwhelming?
- Having to do ‘more with less’?
- Need time for your personal life?
Staying on top and in control of our work in this fast-paced world is becoming increasingly difficult. This can leave us feeling overwhelmed and have a knock on effect to our personal life. This session has been developed to help effectively manage a hectic and complex workload and support us as we focus on the important, plan our work effectively and attack it with confidence. This new, full day course looks at time management from a fresh perspective to support employees at all levels, through the development of an approach which puts you back in control of your time.
- Skilfully manage a busy schedule.
- Feel on top of work and home life.
- Get the inbox back to empty.
- Effectively plan and progress projects.
- Clarify roles, prioritise goals and learn to say “No”
- Efficiently organise paperwork, emails and other inputs.
This unique course, which is not traditional time management, is highly acclaimed by busy professionals at all levels and providing extremely popular in this climate of ‘doing more with less’
For more information, or to book a place, please visit our website: http://edin.ac/1nL4EBg